Sunday, October 12, 2008

Q and A

A woman I work with, Carol, is extremely ill and in the hospital right now. She went home, ill, two weeks ago, and has been hospitalized ever since. Her husband created an account with caringbridge.com, so that everyone that knows her can keep up to date on her progress.

No one knows the truth about why Carol is so sick. The doctors do not have any answers, her husband is in the dark and speculation runs all over the place.

I know that her husband, Ken, would like an anwer.

I believe I still want an answer. I have many questions, but am left totally unsatisfied with the answers we receive. Once again, I know that we may never receive any real answers, but I want them just the same.

Is this one definition of insanity?

Until Tomorrow,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: