Thursday, October 16, 2008

Five Things I Love About Dennis

I have mentioned, a few times, that Dennis and I have a great relationship. I did not say it was perfect, but it is special. Here are just a few of the reasons that I adore this man.

1) He makes me laugh. Okay, most people can make me laugh, if they just try a tiny bit. I enjoy laughing and will go out of my way to be with someone that makes me smile. But Dennis is so 3 Stooges. I have learned to appreciate the strange, boyish and simple humor that gets Dennis giggling. His childish joy makes me laugh.

2) Dennis feeds me emotionally. You know how some people can find your desires and take advantage? Dennis does just the opposite. He nurtures my needs and wants. I cannot think of anything I could do or want that Dennis would not support.

3) He is cute. I love introducing friends to Dennis. He is charming and genuine. He is also a tad bit vulnerable, which us gals find so attactive.

4) His story is interesting. There is nothing boring about Dennis. He can still surprise me, every now and then, with one of his stories.

5) Dennis has a drive to live big. He is not interested in living the comfortable, cozy life. He always wants something more. He keeps me on my toes, and he can almost keep up with me.

Enough for now. I really do not want Dennis' head to get any bigger. It's difficult enough to boost his head and torso up each morning, without adding any more dead weight.

I do love this guy.
Until Tomorrow,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: