Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Again, with the Questions

A good friend made an interesting comment on asking questions. She reminded me that when we ask questions we need to be precise. What is the question that we really are asking? And, then, unfortunately, there are simply questions out in this universe that have no real answers.

I have commented, several times, about not finding answers to our questions regarding Dennis' disease/syndrome. Perhaps there are no answers. Perhaps we are just not clear enough with our questions.

I have been reading up, again, on Parkinsonian type diseases, that are atypical. There seem to be many odd and rare, movement disorders, but none seem to match what Dennis is going through. Maybe I read too much.

I think we are searching for a definitive answer that tells us Dennis will live to be 100, and find many new ways to drive me nuts. We would both love this outcome, and we will continue, a-wishin' and a-hopin'. Perhaps, instead of asking questions, we will live in the moment, and enjoy each other fully.

Until tommorow,
Ann and Dennis
Living within the moment

No comments: