Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Drooling, One More Time

I almost hate to write about this subject, but drooling has reared it's ugly head, once again. Actually, the topic has never really left our lives, but we do have days when it does go away for a bit of time.

It's back, and in full force, once again.

I have absolutely no idea what Dennis is talking about when his saliva has taken over. We can't have anything close to a normal conversation on these icky saliva days. I hate to ask him a question, because I know that I will not understand the answer.

I know I have said this before, but it bears repeating. Our relationship grew on story telling. I miss understanding what Dennis is babbling about. I miss hearing his repeated stories. I think he also misses me asking him for stories.

Tonight he will eat blueberry pie and ice cream, because his saliva does not interfere with this particular diet. However, I will not be put to sleep with his story. And believe me, his story telling is the best sleeping aid ever.

Until Tomorrow,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: