Thursday, October 23, 2008

Early Morning Appointments

Dennis has had a busy week of early morning appointments. He had speech at 9:00 on Tuesday, a 10:00 intake at the Courage Center on Wednesday and his regular 10:00 group at Struthers’s today.

Tuesday, I helped him get ready for an 8:30 Metro Mobility ride. Wednesday I helped him get ready for his Metro ride. Thursday, Raquel was supposed to come here by 7:00 to help Dennis. She forgot.

He was worn out and was sleeping hard this morning. I didn't attempt too hard to motivate him either. I didn't feel like getting out of bed an hour early 3 days in a row. I quietly asked Dennis if he intended to get up or sleep in and gave out a big sign of relief when he said he wanted to stay home.

I have tried to talk Dennis into making late day appointments. Either these are difficult to find or he is stubborn. Me thinks stubborn is the correct answer.

By the way, it looks like his next appointment at the Mayo Clinic, for his heart test, will be sometime in November. Stay tuned.

Until Tomorrow,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: