Monday, October 20, 2008

Being Happy

I must have been laughing at sometime yesterday.

This morning Dennis told me he noticed that I was happy yesterday. He wanted me to know how much it warmed his soul to know I was happy.

I like to think of myself as a happy person. I believe I am happy most of the time. Lately, I guess, it seems like work to be happy.

Maybe that's not such a bad thing. Sometimes, in life, things just don't go the way that we would like them to go. Somedays, the game of life can be a bit stinky. A person could wallow in all of the bad days that come along.

That is just not me. Well, it is sometimes, but it's not the person at my core.

I will continue to work on being a happy person. I will continue to see what is right in life.

And there is a lot, you know.

Until Tomorrow,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: