Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dennis Misses Me

Dennis got a big old case of the "lonilies" this week. I came home from work each day, just a bit more exhausted, as my cold also worsened. He just wanted to spend time with me, and I needed to spend time sleeping.

It looks, however, that we may soon be spending a week together in Rochester. Oh the other hand, it may end up being one day now and a week, again, later. The letters and emails have not been overly specific. I imagine we will need to make a phone call this week to finalize everything.

We have also booked our airline tickets for London. We will leave the weekend before Thanksgiving and will stay for the whole next week, also. This gives another two solid weeks together.

Of course, winter break will come a few weeks after we return from England. Add on another two weeks to our spending quality time together.

So, my dear Dennis, you may miss me right now, but by the end of December, I am sure that you will have had your fill of me. I love you, sweetie.

No comments: