Friday, September 19, 2008

The Blood is Done

Bloody Wednesday went well into the wee hours Thursday morning. I won't go into the horrid details, but at 1:00 AM I finally turned on my computer so I could request a sub for the day. We were planning on going to Urgent Care as soon as they opened in the morning.

Dennis was up, keeping me awake, naturally, all night. He was drinking water, flushing everything out, and emptying his bag constantly. I don't suppose I need to mention that he was groaning loudly all the time. After all, he was dealing with his very manhood. Finally, around six o'clock, things were looking back to normal, and we knew we did not need to go to Urgent Care.

It ended up being a long night, with a few minor falls, lots of clean-up needed in the morning, but at least we did not end up in the hospital.

A girl can always be grateful for any day not spent in the hospital waiting room.

Until tommorow,
Ann and Dennis
Living with Shy-Drager, Multiple System Atrophy and a lot less blood

No comments: