Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life Can Be Dull

Dennis and I have both been dreaming very active dreams, lately. Nothing exciting to relate to anyone, but they are very active dreams. They are also loud, and at least for Dennis, very full of violence.

I imagine both of us are fighting back against something we don't like. Whatever the reason, I know that I would not be a happy camper if I was in the room next door. I have put on a recorder at night, and between both of us snoring and Dennis' yelping, we could wake the soundest sleeper.

Dennis has a mild narcotic he takes at night, but it only seems to last for about six hours. Unfortunately, he sleeps, loudly, much longer than six hours. I know the next time we see one of his many doctors, we will need to discuss this problem. Now that I have returned to work, I really do not want to be woken up at 2:00 in the morning.

I know this is a dull read for a daily blog. I also know there is a reason to celebrate the dullness in this blog lately. Everything is going great, at this moment. Dennis seems stabilized. There have been no real troublesome new symptoms, and nothing new has happened for some time. We have found coverage for when I am at work, and it seems that is turning out to work okay, too.

So today, I celebrate the dullness of life.

Until Tomorrow,
Ann and Dennis
Living with Shy-Drager, Multiple System Atrophy and Celebrating Dullness

No comments: