Saturday, March 20, 2010

MSA

I have had a difficult time making my way to the computer lately. When I have made a blog entry, it has been more out of obligation, than desire. It's not that there hasn't been anything to say, it's just that I haven't been able to figure out how to say it.

Ever since I received the phone call from Janet that Patrick, her husband. had died from MSA, I have been unable to put in writing what I has been going on in my brain. I never met Patrick, and only met Janet after his death. But, the lived fairly close to us, went to the same clinic as Dennis and were purchasing the same equipment as we were.

I suppose that makes Dennis' imminent death more real to me.

I am trying to focus on the stories of those like Marsha's; her husband, Johnny, has had MSA for 9 years and is still alive. We also are starting to plan our summer and fall, and that keeps both of us going.

I will find my voice again. Please bear with me while I mourn this latest loss and learn to move forward once again.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: