Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Retirement

I turned in my separation papers to Human Resources on Monday. I considered all of the options and retirement was the right decision for me.

I imagine I will work again. But for a while, I just want to spend time with Dennis. We plan to vacation this summer, as always, and then again in the fall. Nothing, other than me, makes Dennis happier than travel. As long as I do not have to go to work as soon as we return from a trip, I will be able to enjoy and relax as much as Dennis.

In between trips, I will have time to write, paint and plan my next career.

Looks like a win-win to me!

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

2 comments:

mg said...

Congratulations on your decision, Ann. Even though I wasn't sure I was ready to retire, I'm really glad I did. The reduced stress makes helping Johnny easier.

Ann said...

Thanks, Marsha!