Friday, June 25, 2010

Vacation

We are back home from our Massachusetts vacation. We had a few bumps along the way - airline related, mostly - but all-in-all, it was a successful vacation.

We met up with my sister, Jane and my brother-in-law, Ralph in Boston. Ralph was such a sweetie and did most of the pushing while we were in Boston.

Dennis carries a helmet everywhere he goes for when he walks, which he does try to do occasionally. You can see it hanging on the back of his wheel chair.

It was great to spend time with my sister, since she lives in London and we do not see her often enough. Jane and Dennis get on quite nicely, and he misses her as much as I do.

After Boston, we went to Cape Cod for four days and met up with Dennis' sister, Donna and brother-in-law, Louie. We haven't seen them for two years, and as much as I had tried to warn them about Dennis condition, they were still a bit overwhelmed, but happy to see us, too.

More later. I think I can find a few more pictures to share.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: