Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Time on My Hands

Dennis has another bladder infection. After two days of bed, antibiotics and lots of attention, he is finally feeling better. I worry whenever he gets sick.

But I had plenty of time on my hand and accomplished two big tasks.

I booked a late August cruise for the interior of Alaska. Dennis and I were in Alaska a few years back, and were in awe of the glaciers. The sounds they make when they melt and crash into the ocean is indescribable. We also enjoyed the laid back atmosphere. Now we are looking forward to seeing other parts we have not yet seen. Even better, Raquel will be joining us to help out with Dennis.

I also finished a painting. Raquel really seemed to like it, so I am giving it to her for her birthday. It was fun to give away something that I created and the recipient likes.


It's angels in the night. And while Raquel is not here during the nights, she is an angel in our eyes.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

1 comment:

Queen Jaw Jaw said...

I've been all over Alaska and I fell in love with the people and the landscapes. It was simply another world, and an amazing one. Valdez, and a cruise around that area sticks out in my mind. The painting was appropriately named. I can almost see them. Here's hoping that Dennis is enjoying better health today!