Monday, July 27, 2009

I Need a Break

I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!

Oh, my, a bit of a rant, would you say?

I have been Dennis only care giver for the past 5 weeks, give or take a day or two when Raquel was here before the surgeries. I am tired and need a day away.

I am expecting Raquel this morning, but she had a bit of trouble lately, and may not be able to show up. Or if she does show up, she most likely will be late. You just never know with Raquel. She has proven to be pretty reliable when I am working, but she falls down a bit when I am on vacation. She would never leave Dennis purposely alone, but she feels a bit less needed when I am at home.

Not true, girl. I need you this week more than I have in a very long time.

And, guess who just walked in! My savior, Raquel. Cheerful, loving, Raquel. Thank you Lord, for delivery her to me, just when I need her most. I can leave the house. I can leave the house. I am free!

Sorry, I am not about to waste any more time writing. I am going to head for the shower and make my way out of here as fast as possible.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis and Raquel




No comments: