Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Good Day Again

Remember, when I write here, I am not necessarily complaining or celebrating. My intent here is to explain the facts, as I see them, in life, as I experience it. You may agree, disagree, find me boring or find me informative. You may also find me any other way that you desire. I do understand that this makes me self-centered, but this is one of the few places that I am allowed to be such a person.

I feel lucky to have found a fully selfish outlet in life.

Today was a good day. We paid Raquel for a full day just to tag along with the two of us. She pushed him and took his wheel chair in and out of the car. When I felt like it, I pushed him for a while, but mostly I just enjoyed Dennis' company. I wish we were rich, and I could have all the time in the world to enjoy Dennis. But we can't. Unfortunately, we really can not afford this simple luxury.

So, since I am unable to hire someone full time to take care of all of the demands of Dennis, you will be my outlet, dear readers. I can only say, "Thank You," and keep on writing. And I do thank you, and hope that you, some how, some way, will find a bit of grace in my writings.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: