Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Good Sunday

Happy Easter. In Minneapolis, it is a beautiful spring day. The temp is running in the upper 50's and the sun is shinning. I have two lamb shanks in the oven filling the condo with great smells. Perfection.

This is the last day of my spring break. I accomplished almost everything on my list. My taxes are done, and I get a small rebate. The insurance problems might actually be fixed, finally (keeping my fingers crossed) and there are only 8 or 9 weeks left of this school year.

Dennis has his nurse and PT visits set up for the upcoming week, and he is scheduled for another class at Pathways. He has recovered from his last hospital stay and is in pretty good spirits.

This is going to be a wonderful spring.

Ann and Dennis

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Hey Annie! I think I'll be coming back to MN for a couple of months starting in May! Businessman is getting ready to retire in May...Yea! Maybe we can get together for lunch or something.