Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting Attention

Last night, after cleaning up the latest insurance fiasco, I went online to see what blogs were out there regarding ADP (Automated Data Processing). There were quite a few blogs relating to the stock market and ADP. I took the opportunity to leave a comment on several, regarding the inefficiency of the company.

I also found a site where ADP was recruiting new clients. I filled out a form, with the company name, Ann Is Not Happy, asking for help. I was hoping to capture some one's attention.

Voila! This morning a woman from ADP called me, letting me know she would be my personal contact at ADP. She took all of the latest information, and did one tiny thing that showed me promise. She did NOT point a finger at anyone but ADP.

Tonight, I shall do the same for Cigna.

No comments: