Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday

Dennis and I drove to Eau Claire today to have Sunday lunch with my parents. We don't do it often enough, and we don't stay long when we do go, but we always have a nice visit.

Unfortunately, Dennis' blood pressure was low again today, and he almost passed out after lunch.

So a note to my mother and father.

M&D, this doesn't happen every day. Most days Dennis is fine and can go through the day without these type of issues. Don't spend time worrying about me, even though I know you do. I have chosen to be with Dennis, with or without this disease, whatever it is called. We are okay, and we are happy, and we laugh everyday.

Okay, this is cheesy and cheap, but it's honest. I don't want anyone to spend energy worrying about how life is going for me. I am sure that Dennis does not want you to worry, either.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

ps: thanks for caring, though!

No comments: