Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pathways

We have found another resource to use while we live in this new life. Pathways, a non-profit organization, works with both people with debilitating diseases and their care-givers. They offer classes for both the physical and mental well-being of people.

It's good to know that there are resources for people in situations that are over-whelming. I just wish that places like this were easier to find. I happened to see this place while I was driving by one day. Later, I found it listed on the web. It was by matter of pure luck that I figured out what type of services they offered and to whom they offered their services.

I could say the same for Courage Center, who is now providing PT services to Dennis. My sister worked for an organization years ago, that had a distant relationship with the Courage Center. It is posible that I would never have heard of this organization if Jane had made a different career choice at that time.

Nothing should be this difficult.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: