Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Quiet Weekend

Oh, drat. Dennis says I whine too much on our blog. Today, dad said my entries finally sound more upbeat. I guess I have been having too much of a "feel sorry for myself" time, lately.

It was a really nice, albeit quiet, weekend. Saturday, Leticia cleaned and we ate breakfast out. And that about tells you how much we accomplished this weekend. Other that cooking two fabulous dinners, we had a laid back weekend.

Shiva, the darned cat, wouldn't let me sleep in, and that is my biggest complaint. She has this thing about crawling up on my chest in the morning and wanting some petting time. That is all well and good five days a week, but the girl just does not understand weekends.

I try rolling onto my side, but then she is walking up and down my legs, trying to find her balance. All this would be just fine, too, but she does not give up. When she wants her lovin', she wants it. So I get up, and feed her, and scratch her, and wish I was back in bed.

Okay, I am whining again. I am woman, hear me whine.

But, really, it was a good weekend. I am rested, Dennis is sleeping and I am well fed and smiling.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: