Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Good Day

Both of us, Dennis and I, had a good day, today. It was the first thing we both mentioned when I came home from work. Now that is a great way to almost end a week.

Dennis and Raquel had a great workout today. Not being at home, I don't know what they did, but he was pretty happy about what he did.

I ran an extraordinary assembly at school today. I know it was great, because the curmudgeon at work said so, and the witch gave me a hug.

As if that wasn't enough, a friend of mine in Germany had just talked with Lola (one of our London friends) and told me that Lola enjoyed our company.

It's been a while and we both needed this - to come to the end of a day and feel pretty terrific about what our lives are all about.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: