Monday, July 26, 2010

A Mini-Vacation

Dennis wanted to squeeze in another vacation before we left on our Alaskan cruise next month. So we are headed up to the North Shore of Minnesota for four days and three nights.

Our friend, JoAnne, is accompanying us on this trip. JoAnne is the gal that hosted my retirement party, worked with Dennis for a short period of time and has the garage that I am helping clean out. She also is the gal that helped so much with cleaning out mom and dad's place when we moved mom to Minneapolis last summer. She has been there for me so often that I don't want to begin counting how much I owe her. Thankfully, we both believe in the philosophy of "paying it forward."

So adios for a few days, and see you next weekend.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hope you have/had a blast!! You deserve it.