Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dates of the Year

The past few weeks have been difficult. Dennis has been talking more about death and whining about being a freak. Last Friday I spent the day with a girlfriend, and when I returned home he was a bit pouty. He was jealous that he could not party like he could in the good old days.

May probably will not be a whole lot easier. The 7th is the anniversary of my Father's death, Mother's Day is May 9th and my Mother's birthday would have been May 11th. It's a lot to take in and relive.

But, on a happier note, May 17, is Dennis' and my anniversary of our first official date, 9 years ago.I think we will need to go out on a breakfast date to celebrate loving each other for 9 big years.

I know that I have not written much - there seems so little to say that is relevant. Maybe tomorrow I will think of something completely irrelevant to say, and share it.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: