Monday, May 3, 2010

I Love This Man!

Dennis has not been feeling well for a few days now. His strength is low, he feels spacey often and he has been having difficulty consuming enough calories each day.

I have been wallowing in my self pity for a much longer time, and have been drinking when I get bored and frustrated.

We both called each other on the other's behavior.Dennis needs to get more calories and I need to be in control when I am taking care of Dennis.

I heard you Dennis. I have been drinking too much and you get scared. My behavior causes you to feel concerned for your own safety and well-being. Will I be able to take care of you in an emergency?

Then you added an out for me. If I wanted to over-indulge, I may, but I need to find a PCA to be with you and care for you.

I just told you to consume more calories.

Is it any wonder that I love you so much?

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your blog and I think you and Dennis are great. I know MSA is a nasty beast of a disease. I wish you both the best - one day at a time. God Bless.

-JH

Dan said...

I sure do relate and understand. I am grateful to have my wonderful wife, who is also my caregiver. You keep us safe and we are forever in your debt. Thanks for the positive way you expressed it!