Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stressed Out

I have been bookmarking last minute disabled vacations. I figure, if we have a couple of weeks, we will have several choices to pick from, for last minute travel.

But then right smack dab in the middle of planning for the future, the present happens.

I have been crying, Dennis has been worried. Dennis has to poop, the PCA isn't showing up for work. I do not feel well (haven't for a long time) because I am exhausted and really, really need some time off. I have a month until work is finished (and I do know that is nothing), but I am exhausted and ready to stop everything right now.

Dennis is waking up at least 5 times a night, and now the feeding pump buzzes 2 or 3 times a night. I should be able to get that down to one time, but for now, I am lacking sleep, patience and desire to do anything.

So I am taking the week off from work. 30 days until I am done, and I am taking a week off? It's not only best for me, but also best for the kids. Not only am I not at my best, but I am so on edge that I catch myself saying and doing things that are not like Ms. Ann! At home, we are used to Ann being stressed, but at work, not so much.

So for this week it is napping, television shows to dull my senses, and a bit of peace.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: