Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thank You, Readers

Every once in a while, someone who has read my blog contacts me. Some are friends I have known for a long time, but most are from strangers who are entangled with MSA themselves. I want to thank you for letting me know that I am not alone and that I provide some sort of service to each of you.

Dennis did not ask for this dreaded disease, and I did not sign up to be a partner to a sick man. Each of you, MSA sufferers or care-givers, are in the same boat as either Dennis or me. If it helps you to read my writings, I am so happy. Writing this blog helps me more than you know. And I believe it also makes Dennis very happy.

So, if you have wanted to contact me, and feel it might be intrusive, I want to assure you that it is more than okay to reach out to me. And if you have responded to me, in any way, shape or form - I say Thank You! I am a woman who is happiest when I am able to be of service to others. But I also like a bit of thanks now and then, too.

My very best wishes to all of you for the coming year, and years to come.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

2 comments:

jb said...

thanks for your kind words. I follow your blog close.
My best wishes to you and your husband
Joao Bento
Aveiro PORTUGAL

Vina said...

thanks for sharing your experiences with us. i ran across your blog a few days ago and i've been spending several hours at a time reading. i'm taking care of my brother who has MSA and he's only 48 yrs old. i just can't believe the similiarities of their cases, even down to them having plenty of ice cream in the freezer and him always leaning to the right and my constantly pushing him back over. again thank you and i'm sorry for your loss.

Vina