Friday, January 8, 2010

I love Dennis

Oh, my. Two new problems. One - I forgot to delete the last blog entry from D's email. Two - I don't like what I just saw when I reread my last entry. Please let me attempt to explain and beg forgiveness.

I love Dennis completely and fully. Nothing that happens to his body or his mind will ever change that fact. I would love to spend all of my life with my Dennis. However, I know the chances of me dying before Dennis are very slim. Maybe, because I have been surrounded by death this past year, I am more cynical, but, perhaps, I am just realistic. But, no matter the psychology behind the way I am living my life, I still do adore this man.

I like my life, over-all, and intend on continuing to enjoy my life. I do believe enjoying anything is all about perspective taking. I also believe that almost any problem can be solved and a compromise reached.

Anyhoo, when ever you hear me complain about life in general, please remember that I love this man and always will.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

2 comments:

vivi3 said...

How could we ever forget, Ann? Your love for Dennis lights up every word that you write here or anywhere else..

Love is so many many things..and covers all of life. You know that, girl!

Hugs to you both
your/iva

At Odds with Living said...

You not loving Dennis? As much possibility of that as our sun going Nova in the next hour. You and Dennis are like the brand name for love. Has it been easy? No. Do you get angry? Yes. Are you always looking for the better way of facing what must be faced? Absolutely!! You demonstrate LOVE every time you share your everyday happenings with your readers. Thank you for that. Mary Lou