Monday, January 4, 2010

Going Down the Negative Side For a Moment or Two

Okay, it's be real time. I will go into Dennis' email and block this entry. He does not want to see this.

He is so tired all of the time.

He is getting so stiff - every part of his body except the one stiffee he would enjoy.

He can't move one inch by himself at night.

Neither of us will give up our sleeping sedative again. Not if we want anything that resembles a good nights sleep.

This past trip was difficult. I gave up 3 hours of each day thickening drinks, grinding pills, wiping a butt, lifting and transferring and all of the other sundry duties that are not listed in the vows (that neither of us took) of a (non) marriage. Dennis, on the other hand, gave up his life each day. It's hard to find a solid reason for me to complain.

I hate this entry. It doesn't solve any problems - it just finds them. Not my style.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: