Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sleeping

Dennis slept at the hospital two nights ago for a sleep study. The doctor never called us about the results, so I expect that all is okay with him. I slept alone in the bed, and while I slept through the night in peace, I missed my Danielito next to me.

Last night, Dennis slept most of the night on the floor. I woke to hear him grunting, trying to pull himself up from a half in and half out of bed position. We finally just pulled him the rest of the way down, when it was apparent that between the two of us, we did not have the strength to pull him back up. Then he was fatigued, and couldn't get on all fours, so I just made him a bed on the floor. I did not sleep in peace, but I still missed him sleeping with me.

Next time I complain about him waking me up (and I will), would someone kindly remind me that I do miss him when he is not around? I most likely will say something slightly sarcastic back, but I will hear you.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: