Monday, October 26, 2009

ER, again.

If I wasn't living this, I would be sure that I was a liar.

After over-sleeping because Dennis woke me up once again (for legit reasons, I guess), I was forced to rush around getting ready for work, and to meet a potentially new PCA. I got myself together just as she rang the bell. Whew! There was time to introduce her to Raquel, who had orders to show her all the icky stuff the job included, and then rush off to work.

Traffic was in my favor and I made it to work with minutes to spare. I logged on to the computer and gathered my papers together for a meeting. Then the phone rang. It was Jones Harrison and Mother was being transported to the hospital once again.

Didn't this just happen 10 days ago?

This time, I believe, Jones Harrison over reacted. They called what happened a "seizure". After 6 1/2 hours in ER, I finally found a neurologist who believed the same as I did. She probably fainted, because she is dehydrated and undernourished.

This being elderly shit sucks.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

2 comments:

Spider said...

Is it possible ? Anyhow from where you have got this information ? If its right then its interesting news for all the fans of ER tv show. Thanks for sharing this information.

At Odds with Living said...

Sorry you are having such a hard time. I don't know how you do it.
I so enjoy your blog. It is one of the most down to earth comments I've ever read about such a difficult subject.