Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Weekday at Home

Dennis slept until 10 am this morning. I think he was relieved that he was not going to Rochester for the heart test, and was able to rest for the first time in quite a while.

I stayed home today. Raquel was not able to come in, and I had a sub lined up for work already. I, too, slept a bit later than usual, but had several hours of alone time this morning. Alone time is a gift that neither of us have much of, anymore.

I spent mine playing with Shiva, drinking an extra cup of coffee and doing yet another Internet search on what ails my man. I didn't find anything new, but there is a small comfort in knowing that I can google PD and find many others with questions. At least we know we aren't crazy.

It was nice to have an extra day off with Dennis at home. I know I am not ready to be his only care-giver, but I may be ready to cut out one day a week next year. Just one more thing to think about.

Until tomorrow,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: