Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Motivation

Dennis is a very motivated man. When he really wants something, nothing will stop him. He proved this, once again, today.

I have mentioned that we live near Burlington Coat Factory, a close-out department store. He has managed to walk there and back a few times since we moved last spring. Right next door is a computer discount store. I believe that the only thing Dennis loves more than shopping for inexpensive clothes is electronic bargain shopping.

He and Raquel walked the 2/3 of a mile to and back from both stores today. He needed a new ink cartridge for his printer and decided to hike back and forth. Naturally, he came home with so much more.

I have a new robe to cuddle in at night and in the morning. He purchased the ink, and a Wii. His physical therapist, at one time, suggested a Wii, and Dennis finally succumbed to the idea. Actually, this is an electronic that I think both of us could learn to enjoy. Of course, first it will need to come out of the packaging and then we will need to hook it up. I think I should call Hamed.

Until later (we leave for London on Saturday)
Ann and Dennis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI!

You´ll be traveling again soon, then. Great!

I´ll be leaving for the US soon,too..in about 3 weeks or so.

Wishing you both a pleasant trip..

following along here..

love/iva/humlan