Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Dennis

It evidently was a good day for Dennis today. I was working, and I missed the whole good day thing. It's a full moon, the kids are nuttier than usual and all of the usual suspects were in full dress rehearsal form. So, one of us had a good day, and one of us had a normal day.

Dennis woke up earlier today, and he and Raquel were in sync from the get-go. When I came home, Dennis told me that the two of them had fun today. They ate breakfast, walked to the hardware store and back, and made dinner.

I love coming home to a happy Dennis.


I just finished IM'ing with an Irish friend of mine currently living in London . It seems we will be able to spend a bit of time together while we are visiting. Naturally, my friends are women, and Dennis loves women. He has met Pauline, and he will meet Lola, I hope, and he will be in seventh heaven, surrounded by women.

And I will enjoy being with a happy Dennis.

Until tomorrow,
Ann and Dennis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ann!

Just read thru your latest entries. It´s been a bit difficult for you both..so I am glad that you and Dennis are having a respite. Those days are so sweet, aren´t they?

Sending my love and well wishes,
your humlan/iva

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ann

Looking forward to meeting you and Dennis later this month.

God bless and love.
Lola