Monday, November 3, 2008

Sunday

Sunday was, hopefully, the end of the bad streak Dennis has been going through lately. While he had a full morning of acid reflux type up-chucking, he was able to rally to have lunch with my family.

November, actually late October until mid November, is birthday month in my family. First, in October, are Hamed's, then his girlfriend's birthdays. November starts out with my sister's, then my dad's, next my brother and finally my brother's partner. Add in election day this year, and we could have a pretty busy month.

I, for one, am so happy that someone decided long ago that one party was more than enough.

Anyway, Dennis was feeling better by the time Mom and Dad, Hamed and Ashely and the two of us were set to go out for lunch. Dennis got through the entire meal with just a tad bit of drooling and no acid reflux. It embarrasses him so, yet at the same time, he hates to miss a party.

Before I close out the computer, I want you all to know that he heard from the Mayo on the date for the next test. We return to the restaurant impoverished city of Rochester, Minnesota, next week for another 3 days. We are hoping for a total reprieve on the Shy-Drager sentence as a result of the tests.

No comments: