Friday, November 7, 2008

Excuses

It has been a few days since I blogged. Dennis has been feeling a bit off for a week or more and he seems to be slower than usual to recoup. I am getting used to my new laptop and it's keyboard. Business at school is picking up.

Three excuses for missing two days of writing. Not bad, I must say.

The weather has taken it's dip into winter type temperatures, and we even had a wet splosh of snow this morning. Daylight savings time began last weekend and our body clocks are both getting older and slower. We are getting into the mindset of going to the Mayo Clinic again this week.

Three extra excuses, just in case the first 3 don't cut it upon reflection.

Dennis has been slower than usual. He is more tired than he was just one month ago. He had two "pull-downs" last night - one while getting ready for bed and the other while trying to get into bed. It seems he is trying to do too much, and too much gets smaller and smaller all of the time. In the meantime, I am getting a bit beat up, too.

I am hoping that all of this is temporary, and that everything will go back to our normal.


Until Tomorrow,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: