Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hold the Mayo

Dennis suggested the title this morning right after he told me he was going to cancel the trip to Rochester. He is still feeling tired and dizzy. He also read up on the actual tests he would have received, and wants more time to consider the pros and cons.

The staff at Mayo was planning to pump radio active materials into his arteries. I don't really know what that entails, but I the idea sounds scary. Pictures of bombs and cellars come to my mind. This is not comforting.

I would not tell Dennis what I thought he should do regarding this particular test. I can't put it down here either, because he may read this entry. However, I let him know that I will support any decision he made. And I do.

A while back I wrote about no new big changes occurring at the moment. While there haven't been huge changes, as there were last year, life isn't the same as it was just one month ago.

Today, we are both weary.

Until the next time I write,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: