Monday, October 11, 2010

Thank You

Thank you to all of you who commented on my last post. I have had such a difficult time coming back to here since those few negative comments from past posts. Your new comments have given me the chance to put those others behind me.

I am sensitive, I admit this. I take my critics words personally, and they hurt. I must get better at this, because I will always have those that dislike me for speaking my truth.

I will go on, but give me a few more days to let your kind words fill me up again.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Ann, I'm so sorry people were mean to you! Please don't stop posting. Even though I'm not going through what you are, I draw strength from your posts. You are an example of meeting difficulties with grace and fortitude, and I thank you for that.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, there will always be judgemental people. I am so sorry you are hurt. Please know there are many people who think you are absolutely amazing, and Dennis is incredibly lucky to have you. I'm sure Dennis is one of them.