Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another Vacation

I can't quite believe this, but we now have two vacations booked and ready to complete. Not only will we be cruising the Alaskan coast in late August, but we will also be visiting London in late September.

We have decided to travel, rest 3 weeks and travel again. I don't know how long our energy or bank accounts will hold out, but we will keep on until one or the other says stop already.

I have dreamed for years of retiring and traveling. Dennis and I had hoped at one time to buy a condo in Mexico and spend our winters there. While we are not interested in that anymore, we still want to be out and about with people in new and familiar places. I only wish airfare was at the price range it was when we first started out fulfilling our travel fantasies.

For those of you new to this blog, my sister and brother in law live in London. We used to be able to stay with them, but they have a typical 2 story English house. Dennis can no longer do steps under the best of circumstances, so we will need to stay in a motel. Finding an accessible hotel nearby was no easy feat, but thanks to my travel agent, we found one a few miles from Jane and Ralph.

Dennis is already dreaming up the next destination. Stay tuned, folks.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

3 comments:

Ruth said...

How exciting for you! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures and see lots of pictures!!

Daily Deal Software said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Groupon Clone Software

how to unlock blackberry torch 9800 said...

Nice Post!
Unlockblackberryinstantly provide you instant unlock code for your blackberry phone worldwide. Unlock Blackberry phone to any networks in seconds. Get BlackBerry Unlock Instructions for Torch, Bold, Curve, Pearl, Storm, Tour etc. All Blackberry Models Supported.

Thanks
how to unlock blackberry