Saturday, August 14, 2010

Laughter

I am often asked, "How do you two do it?", by friends and sometimes strangers.

It's a difficult question to answer, because I am not often sure what the question means. I try to answer it meaningfully, but I doubt the answers really say much of the truth.

One thing I do know that keeps both of us going forward and living fully is laughter. One of my favorite sounds in the world is listening to Dennis giggle. Another of my favorite sounds is my own laugh, although I will admit that it sometimes is too loud for others. But both Dennis' giggle and my laugh are completely genuine.

Many mornings I hear Dennis and Raquel sharing laughs in the mornings when he is getting ready for the day. Sometimes I join in and other times I just listen and smile. Even as I right this, my face is grinning and I am feeling that warm fuzzy feeling all over.

Dennis can make me laugh so easily. He is an odd duck with a quirky sense of humor that I adore. The other day he and Raquel were cleaning out his closet and he found a set of goggles from his skiing days. He immediately put them on and kept them on for hours.

Now how can you not smile and laugh along with such a man as this?

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

5 comments:

Queen Jaw Jaw said...

I'm one person you don't have to explain the benefits of laughter to, am I right?

Tell Dennis I need to send him some of my "cat-eye" glasses and he can start a collection of eye wear. Cat-eyes, now...there's the ticket!

Ann said...

Yup, the Queen of laughter knows exactly what I am talking about! I think I will get the snorkeling flippers out someday.....

chris said...

LOVE the goggles

how to unlock blackberry bold said...

Hi,
Unlockblackberryinstantly provide you instant unlock code for your blackberry phone worldwide. Unlock Blackberry phone to any networks in seconds. Get BlackBerry Unlock Instructions for Torch, Bold, Curve, Pearl, Storm, Tour etc. All Blackberry Models Supported.

Thanks for sharing!
how to unlock blackberry

Buy Collectibles said...

Hi,
Faljo.com is your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks for sharing information!
Buy Used Car