Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thank You For Taking Ann Out!

A few days ago one of my girlfriends and I went out for a large part of the day. Dennis wasn't feeling well and neither was Raquel, but I really wanted to get together with Ann. So off we went.

Near Minneapolis is the 10th largest lake in Minnesota - Lake Minnetonka. We took a boat cruise around the lake, ate lunch at an Irish pub and walked around the touristy town looking at all the art shops. We topped it off with a glass of iced coffee and drove back into the city.

When Ann left, Dennis thanked her for taking me out of the house.

I have been hanging around the house too much lately, but I am enjoying being home. I do love to go out with my girlfriends, but I right now I seem to be home more often than out and about. I can sit on the deck, do my art, write, nap, read and just stare at the TV without any desire to leave.

I don't know if this is a phase or what. I don't even want to explain it to myself. I am just fine, right now, with being content at home.

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: