Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mini-Vacation Completed

I am back at work, and feeling a bit more replenished. I did manage to get a cold or the flu while I was out, so I was forced to stay in bed for 3 days. Believe it or not, I think that did as much for me as everything else. I am feeling better.

Dennis went to the Struther's Clinic's OT department yesterday for his second try with an electric wheel chair. I guess he tore the towel holder off of the bathroom wall when his wheel chair got away from him. Obviously this chair will not work.

But he is not giving up. He has an appointment next week with a company that sells other models of chairs. He is hoping he can find one that he can manage to control. More to come....

Until Later,
Ann and Dennis

1 comment:

vivi3 said...

Hi Ann and Dennis,

Trying to reach you this way. It didn´t work to send you a message this time. I don´t know why. I was interested that you got a cold or the flu during your time off..I have something like that now,too. And I am pretty sure that it´s really due to everything that has been going on. And the fact that I am trying to "let go"of some things. I had fluids coming out of all crevices in my body..very symbolic. It all began when a friend sent me healing for an entire day. I needed this time..God knows. I am off until next week..trying to put myself together and feel better. Well, you know how it is. AND Good Luck with your wheel chair, Dennis!!! I hope you don´t demolish anything next time :)