Monday, May 18, 2009

Diarrhea or Constipation?

Okay, it's back to the poop story again. Dennis found Activia, which seems to control his constipation. Unfortunately, it brings on massive diarrhea, and loss of bowel control. It ain't pretty.

I don't believe that by eating Activia on a daily basis, he has changed this drastically. He has gone from sitting on the toilet, grunting, for hours on end to now messing himself all day long, day after day.

I left a message on the nurse line today. This isn't normal. This does not bode well for future bathroom problems. I think I am about to learn something new - something I wish I could live without knowing.

He is not feeling good about himself. Of course he is not. But it doesn't do either of us any good to pout about what we are unable to control. Perhaps there is an easy answer to this newest of problems. Now wouldn't that be nice?

Until later,
Ann and Dennis

No comments: