Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Answers

My first day back at work, and all is well, both at home and at work. I got out of bed on time and Raquel showed up for work on time. I was able to relax at work, and really do my job. When I came home, Dennis was sitting upright and there were no messes on the floor.

I actually have no complaints. Instead, simply the answers to yesterday's test.

1) Shy-Drager (the name the Mayo Clinic uses), Multiple System Atrophy (the name used by non-researchers), or Parkinson's Plus (the name used by Parkinson's doctors)

2) Orthostatic Hypotension (which seems to be under control at this time)

3) Shiva (the Diva)

4) Raquel (who has improved tremendously in being on time and responsible)

5) Dysautonomia (basically means no automatic)

I know, this is a cheap way to fill two days in a daily journal. But after lolling around half of the day, I had to be good to myself upon returning to work. Today, you, my faithful blog readers, are the ones to live with my laziness.

Until Tomorrow,
Ann and Dennis
Living with Shy-Drager, Parkinson's Plus or Multiple System Atrophy (take your choice)

No comments: